CVIC is hosting “Enhancing Community Response to Domestic Violence Cases,” a free training Monday, May 2 for professionals who work with individuals impacted by domestic violence.
Individuals who work in fields including criminal justice, law enforcement, health care, or social services, can earn continuing education credits with this one-day seminar, led by three national experts in the field of domestic violence.
Topics will include:
- Victim & perpetrator behavior
- Gathering and processing factual information
- Coordinated response
- Advancing access to justice
- Hon. Mary Madden, the lead judicial officer on Minnesota’s Fourth District Family Court Enhancement Project
- Darren Mitchell, a consultant on domestic violence
- Jennifer Arsenian, program manager for the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ)
Seating is limited for this in-person only event and advance registration is required. Register at this link by April 22 or contact Teresa by email or phone at 701-746-0405 for more information.