Child Visitation & Exchange Center
Schedule a visit or exchange
Contact Kids First directly. Involved parents/guardians must agree to using the program and participate in separate intake appointments prior to beginning services.
The court may order a family or individual to obtain supervised parenting time or exchange services through protection, custody or divorce orders. We will work with the court and families to accommodate requirements and accountability.
Agency or Attorney Referral
We accept referrals from social service agencies, attorneys and other agencies who work with families.
Kids First Benefits
Children adjust more easily to crisis and loss when conflict is reduced and routines are predictable. The key to a successful parent-child relationship is the quality of time spent together, not necessarily quantity.
- Children maintain a relationship with both parents, an important factor when adjusting to family dissolution
- Children can anticipate visits without stress or worry about what is going to happen – they enjoy visits in a safe, comfortable environment away from parental conflict
- Custodial parents do not have to communicate or have contact with the other parent – all arrangements are made by Kids First staff
- Noncustodial parents maintain contact with children when visits are court ordered due to allegations of abuse, neglect or other reasons. Parents and children can maintain contact without fear of new allegations; observers monitor all visits and maintain the safety of all.
- If needed, our specialists can help parents enhance their parenting skills.