Crisis doesn’t stop for COVID-19. Neither do we. Amid this pandemic, we are modifying or suspending some services and will continually update status here.
- CVIC’s main office is open from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Walk-in appointments are being accepted.
- Masks are not required for individuals who have been vaccinated.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals over age 2 when entering/exiting the office, in common spaces and when meeting with others.
- We continue to offer services virtually via telehealth or phone.
- In-person support group meetings are suspended until further notice. Survivors are encouraged to participate in our online chat groups.
- Tours are currently suspended.
Domestic Violence Intervention
- New Choices groups are meeting virtually.
- Intakes/orientations are being done virtually or in-person.
Supervised Visitation and Exchanges
- Kids First visitations are available in-person and virtually.
- Masks are required for all unvaccinated individuals over age 2.
- Exchanges services are being provided.
- For details or questions call 787-5806.
Due to storage limitations and pandemic precautions we are not currently accepting drop-off donations. Please make advance arrangements by calling our office. New personal care and household items are being accepted but we ask they be in manufacturer packaging. View items needed here.