Crisis doesn’t stop for COVID-19. Neither do we. Amid this pandemic, we are modifying or suspending some services and will continually update status here.
- We are now limiting in-person visits without advance appointments. Please call ahead and schedule a meeting before coming to our office.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and must have a temperature below 100.4 in order to enter. We require masks to be worn by all individuals in our buildings.
- Our 24-hour crisis line is staffed and can be reached at 701-746-8900 for immediate support.
- Whenever possible, we are providing services virtually via telehealth or phone.
- In-person support group meetings are suspended until further notice. Survivors are encouraged to participate in our online chat groups.
- Tours are currently suspended.
Domestic Violence Intervention
- New Choices groups are meeting virtually.
- Intakes/orientations are being done virtually or in-person.
Supervised Visitation and Exchanges
- Kids First visitations are available in-person and virtually.
- Exchanges services are being provided.
- For details or questions call 787-5806.
Due to storage limitations and pandemic precautions we are not currently accepting drop-off donations. Please make advance arrangements by calling our office. New personal care and household items are being accepted but we ask they be in manufacturer packaging. View items needed here.